View Single Post
Old 01-01-07, 12:14 AM   #6
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post
What do the American islands have to do with that ittie bitty country wuth hardly any people called canada?
American Islands?, At what cost ?!?

Canada is not an itsy bitsy country as you referred it was. France first established a colonie over here and guess what, no witch hunt Then we were invaded by the brits, they took away out religion and right to speak french, as Lord Durham said, assimilation through immigration. Them the 13th colonies happened. Then there were tension between the colonies and england. Then quebec act came releasing us from the TEST OATH which INFLAMED the colonies. (check out wikipidia) This was the final nail IMO that sparked the American revolution.

As for the rest of Canada, they are composed of english immigrant and Loyalists that were kicked out of the US because of their support toward England. Then came the Irish one of my roots, Chinese, Italians...

Canadians are very proud to say, I AM CANADIAN as much as Americans will say how much they are proud to be Americans.

BTW, Mexico is really getting a sweet deal these days, awwwwwwwww

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/2006122...ttle&printer=1

Now those hot popsicles can get a fat check at home, illegals or not.

As for Hawaii, i'm sure they would have passed the honor of becoming a state if they had a choice. WWII or not, they still were invaded in the rudest way possible and that wasn't done by the Japs either.

So NIC

Canada is basically a bunch of rejected US citizens, English immigrants, Quebec our royal thorn in their @ss and immigrants from various countries.

And in the end.....

The american indian natives, the Hawaiians would be bewildered reading this shit as to whom was here first for they were in the beginning way before small pox hit that nation that truly was america.

NIC, that shit happened, deal with it. If you consider Hawaiians as citizen of the US, atleast deal with their past and how they became a part of your 'great' land of the free country.

Like I said, the price tag is way to high, let mexico be the 51th state for now.

J'adore la façon dont certaine personne se croit le nombril du monde a cause de son affiliation partisanne LOL!!!
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote