View Single Post
Old 03-04-04, 10:03 PM   #22
AweShucks
Just Looking Around

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
[b]
If I have to recap, how many iraq ppl got killed a year under Saddan regime compaired to how many iraq ppl got killed in the last year? Sure, the reply "They were for SADDAM" will pop out soon but... Trading a regime for another one, is it better? The US is far from leaving iraq to fend for itself, in fact, ain't the Bush adm are doing it for their own good (iraq) ? Think they were more interested to keep their oil monopoly intact and Saddam free imho. The point is that it's a dead end as much of the rescue of afganistan is still a dead end, meaning that, Troops will need to always be there in order to keep an uncertain peace, if they pull out, either the Taliban or the Saddam supporters might/will take over again.
I don't think we'll ever know? All we know is there was mass graves full of senseless killings. Chemical attacks against his own people. Selective raping of women by his sons. Torture of Olympic athletes. Unexplained disappearances of hundreds if not thousands of people.
But your not sure if they will be better off?

Quote:

It just would be nice to know that at least (really need proofs on this) that the Bush adm are liberating those ppl for humane reasons and not for their own gain.
Which gain?

Quote:
Also, it would be nice to remain polite and not treating ppl retard or have not them suggest to get their head probed by a therapist because they don't see the way other does.
Sure in no way did I mean disrespect. Is this place not a place just to speak your mind and have fun. It's an Internet BB things happen. People say things all the time that can be taken several different ways because they are written not spoken. Clearly you took things in a whole different manner than they were meant. If Jack is offended I will apologize and edit my post. All I was saying is that the theory was really reaching out there for help maybe I worded it to harshly for some?

Quote:
Usually ppl who suggest someone should get therapy are the one who need it the most or truly crave to have some therapy of their own.
You try to play the middle yet do as others do ? Hmmmm

Clearly you take things way too personal around here.

Quote:

If a decent person were to fall on the PA, he'd run away like hell Some ppl are too mean in here, feel sometimes like it's a troll fest every day of the week.
Welcome to the internet