View Single Post
Old 19-03-07, 10:58 PM   #15
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

I'm not rich, multi. Like most people I've got bills to pay, debts to repay, no savings to speak of, and I work hard every day to keep my boat afloat. Does this mean that Bush screwed me? Do you think, just because I live from paycheck to paycheck, that I should be holding a grudge against somebody I've never met? I don't see it that way, life's too short, man. I'd bitch about gas prices too if I thought it would make a difference. It won't, so like everyone else in this country I'm gonna pay the asking price at the pump and drive on down the road.

Poor does not equal liberal, rich does not equal conservative. If anyone tells you differently then they're the ones trying to screw you. They're the ones trying to divide us into separate categories to get us to vote one way or the other. You're supposed to vote with your wallet, not let your wallet do your voting for you. I don't vote for what I think is best for my financial situation, I vote for what I think is best for my country. If I wanted to get rich I'd figure out a way to do it on my own, you know I could, and I sure as hell wouldn't expect any help from the government. It's my job to pay my bills and nobody else's.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote