View Single Post
Old 13-01-05, 10:55 PM   #6
Gutrguy
Semiblind

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess this means that there isnt going to be another HFSTival or Xmas Nutcracker, or any of that cool shit that they did.

I have been to a few HFSTivals, one was as a 'fan' the other times i worked at RFK Stadium selling shit...hot pretzles, icy's, funnel cakes...and still got to see the entire show on the main stage for free. Truly a huge loss to the DelMarVa (DC Included) area. Looks like DC 101 or 98 Rock are gonna have to step up and really make a run for the top of the hill.

At the beach (Ocean City MD) there are 3 'rock' stations. 93.5 The Beach, 95.9 96 Rock, 106.9 X1069...and for anyone who knows the area, Seacrets has a decent station that broadcasts from the 'bar'. Clear Channel has a death grip on 95% of the stations around here. the Seacrets station is independent, the only other broadcasting company in this area is 'Great Scott Broadcasting' so there really isnt much choice
Gutrguy is offline   Reply With Quote