Old 07-06-05, 11:51 AM   #9
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvachat
As usual Nic on the money.
Follow the money.
Sound like something you heard before?
He was one of them guys you love so much.
Government worker.

Is it a quiz?
I guess make somebody believe.
Larry Silverstein ordered the building Demolished??? That is 100% fact you say?? That is what you get out of his conversation with a fire fighter saying and I quote----The firefighter said to Larry that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and Larry said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Could the expression simply refer to the decision to pull firefighting operations out of the building? -- Is that at all possible? But that would not fit into your belief would it...

Follow the money, yes lets, Larry and his investors received approx 5 billion dollars from the insurance companies, the new WTC will cost 9 billion to build, they have also lost so far 4 years of lease income from the businesses which occupied the WTC buildings. He also has been in court three times so far trying to get the insurance companies to pay because there was some dispute over the policies. He lost a 2.3 billion decision already. Their legal cost are high.

I don’t know but it sounds to me he would have been better off if the buildings where still standing. Yes maybe in the long run he will be ahead but he is an old man, time is not on his side.