View Single Post
Old 04-02-05, 07:31 PM   #107
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip
anyone notice this pic of the jet that skidded off of the runway
notice the wings and the holes in the wall the wings made.

yes, its not the pentagon made of superduper bombproof/blastproof brick but...

and if the flames were so hot in the pentagon and incinerated the plane and its wings, then wouldn't the DNA they usee to determine identities have burned up too? hmmmmm

btw albed, i took you off of ignore, it just felt dirty trying to be a censor nazi, eewwwww, but anyway, how have you been? have you cheered the fuck up any?
You are quite right Floyd, if such a small aircraft built in Montreal can punch through a single brickwall, imagine what a superjet could do to the pentagon...Oh wait, atleast every soul on this small aircraft survived, the only seriously injured person was in his car before the plane riped off his cartop. Guess those peeps who actually witness the plane flying over the highway prior to hitting it's target (pentagon) were lucky sob's. BTW, I reckon that the survivors inside the building were also a bunch of lucky sob's, come on, what are the odds that those 'terrorists' would crash the plane in the exact spot where the P renovations were almost done if not finished.

Just googled up the search words "Flight path of flight 77". Strangely enough, it took me to what some ppl over here would call it conspiracy sites. Now why would this flight make such a drastic turn and crash into the most protected section of the pentagon? One can clearly see that the white house is very close to flight 77 path, so why did flight 77 didn't crash into the great WH and let it's chances pass by while waiting for flight 93 (caugh) to finish the WH off? Those 'terrorists' on flight 77 had a real chance to strike the heart of america, but yet, they didn't. Instead, they chose to ram 6 concrete wall in a newly renovated wing of the pentagon. see pic below.

Floyd, as to the matter of the imp, real malva post and yours and decided to maybe give the imp a chance... read the post i've missed while he was on my ignore list. Decided to put him back there as soon as I was done.

Malvachat

Yes everyone have a right to their opinion, that's why I enjoy this political asylum. Decided to put albed on the ignore list because of his total lack of respect towards other members, not because of his opinions.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote