View Single Post
Old 15-02-02, 06:49 AM   #7
goldie
yea, it's me.

Default OT 2 Tankgirl

Didn't want to post an entirely new thread lol.

TG, you made a comment in a post I can't exactly remember where, suggesting a good way to convert a dat file to a .mp3 using the Morph proggie and "save as".

By Gosh it worked!!

Here's what I did to a few files which were nearly complete but were missing less than 500 bytes of data:

Found and played the .dat in the my shared folder.

Changed the name to .mp3 while in explorer. Doing that alone put the file into the >my shared folder>. Morpheus categorized the file as "Other" and not a true audio file. So I tried your advice:

Found the newly titled file in >Other>, right clicked and then did a "save as" with the realfilename.mp3 and made sure to type in a few words that this file is missing some data but contains the entire story all but for a missing comment or commerical at the very end.

File is now titled correctly with the mp3 extension (all time data shows also) and showing up perfectly in the audio category of >my media>.

The file's no good for multisourcing but is perfect for the desperate or for those who're having a particular hard time getting those particular episodes (like I did!).

THANK-YOU!!!!!!!

To you TG!
goldie is offline   Reply With Quote