View Single Post
Old 03-04-04, 11:09 PM   #40
defacto

legality smeegality. anybody who even gives time to the argument of 'should' is wasting there energy in my opinion.

i think it's one of the most empowering statements made on the internet lately of waste being opensource that ignores intellectual property, i would like to see more of this , the patents and copyrights that get taken out are ridiculous and oppressive to all humans of earth and out collective discoveries and art that shared can allow us all to get our needs met.

and i guess it's only obvious others see WASTE and want their part too like the WINW & Padlock project waste clones and other p2ps that have claimed to be WASTE 'like' since the release of.

VIA vs. AOL in court, what a 'waste' of resources, would somebody protect these resources and keep these lifeless corporations & the class warrior sell outs who slave wage for them from littering our space and time??

the action i see as most effective is to just keep Dev. going making waste more functional and secure in the opensource arena and not get coopted or shown up by corporate clones / imitations. something witch obviously hasn't happened padlock is crippled cheese to me.
defacto is offline   Reply With Quote