View Single Post
Old 01-01-05, 10:46 PM   #57
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Hope Santa brings you a gross of Kleenex boxes.

You can print and frame this and keep it as an example of courage and determination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladd44
Maybe you consider it an act of courage, but personally I think he is a pitiful little bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
What act of courage are you referring to? Being nominated Time magazine's Person of the Year?
Quote:
Is that a good thing?
It's a question. You are apparently referring to some courageous act. Do you actually know what you are saying or do words just gush from your brain like diarrhea?
Quote:
I never said anything about an act of courage on his part, simply bc i believe he has no courage to show. I discussed his LACK of courage,
Where was that discussion?
Quote:
Maybe you consider it an act of courage, but personally I think he is a pitiful little bitch.

His unwillingness to even attend a funeral of a US service casualty shows a distinct lack of awareness, but even worse, a lack of character. His actions are those of a maniacal meglomaniac. Dont confuse him with the facts, his mind is made up.

I can only hope he runs across the right pretzel.
Don't see anything about a lack of courage. Maybe the discussion took place inside your twisted little head.

Quote:
it wouldnt hurt our fucktard in chief to show some respect to those who die for his personal reasons.
You can't show anything to a corpse; it doesn't see, doesn't hear. But ignorant people have believed in ghosts and the necessity of placating them for centuries and small minds just can't overcome the habit.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote