View Single Post
Old 01-01-05, 09:17 PM   #56
Vladd44

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Wonder if Vlad's around to decide what he was talking about instead of being Ramona's puppet.
Well, I dont even know who Ramona is, so I guess im as suckass of a puppet as bushler is a president.

Quote:
What act of courage are you referring to? Being nominated Time magazine's Person of the Year?
Is that a good thing? lets see, in 1940 it was stalin and 1980 it was Ayatullah Khomeini. Doesnt take courage, just significance, and bush is a significant fuckup.

On a real note troll boy, I never said anything about an act of courage on his part, simply bc i believe he has no courage to show. I discussed his LACK of courage, and the fact that he is a bitch ass.

Quote:
Following primitive rituals involving corpses has always struck me as ridiculous. Doesn't do the corpse any good at all.
Well, Im no fan of funerals, but they are for the living who grieve, and it wouldnt hurt our fucktard in chief to show some respect to those who die for his personal reasons.

However I am done with responding to you trollboy, but I did enjoy laughing at you.... and yes, we really do look down on ignorant pos bush supporters like you. And yes, we do make fun of you ........