View Single Post
Old 30-12-04, 03:20 PM   #44
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Dammit knife, you started this. Why couldn't you just apologize?

Lol @ miss_'go fuck yourself' crying about bunched up panties.
Who said I cried? maybe it would be your fantasy tho BTW, I didn't even acknowledge you even being alive in this thread, why the bashing all of a sudden? Oh, think I know, maybe because of
this.

Then again, you've given a stronger support to my thesis, you are a troll. With only 15 thread started in your name and 1128 posts, it only back up the fact that you enjoy trolling on ppl misery. Yes you are an active member in this forum, doesn't mean that you are a positive one or wanted for that matter. It takes a lot of ppl to make the world what it is, that's why I can surf through your trolling and others and take it with a grain of salt... I call it the spices of life

About the panties being in a bunch, guess your post linked the original comment to the original poster Thanks for making your feelings clear on this albed

Only ppl with week arguements will resort to name calling when cornered or at loss of words. Seems you never got out of your phase where you still try to ANALyse female behaviour

Anyway, I accept as you are. Hope you had a merry x-mas and will have a happy new year.

Cheers
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote