View Single Post
Old 24-01-06, 12:16 AM   #5
Belle~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
yeah, a yuppie boogie man maybe. too soft really to ever run with the bad boys. what's he done in his infamous career? knocked off what, 5000 people? phillip morris does that in five days. us hospitals in two and a half weeks. cars just a bit longer. americans smirk at those kind of numbers. lost in the statistical noise...

now compare that to pol pot and his five million. hitler and who knows how many. then there's stalin and mao. these were guys who deserved their titles. talk about motivated. got up in the morning with a list and killed it twice. they were on it 24/7. between the two they were good for a 100 million murders during thier reigns of terror.

we have the terrorist for our times. a piker to agitate a bunch of couch potatos and puffy mall rats.

- js.

Great post Jack, and you are right about the relativity thing.

But what I meant was this: The purpose of the boogie-man is to gain control over children. Although he's really mean and ugly, no one has ever seen him. He usually hides out in the closet or under the bed. I think maybe the Government uses Bin Laden in a similar manner. We never see him, but we know he's there, hiding somewhere. But no, he's not there, same as the boogie-man was never there. I think BL is dead. But he's handy sometimes to have around, if the gov wants to control us.
Belle~ is offline   Reply With Quote