View Single Post
Old 27-11-06, 06:02 PM   #32
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Who's "we"? Can there possibly be other dimwits who haven't learned how religious terrorism is spred? You should all get together and google "madrassa", "wahhabism", "koran", etc.

Or you could just continue saying you need to do something without actually doing it. Lot easier, less brain-strain.
More smart assed comments from the gallery. It's nice to know that you know me better than myself. You assume I don't do anything, when in fact I do.

Anyhow, I didn't mean to turn this into a religious discussion. I agree that organised religion is a part of the cause, but I don't believe it is the one and only root cause.

What about some of my other questions, such as.....

Why do you think we are in Iraq? Why should the politicians need to lie to us if their motives were genuinely good? How has the ability to sneak and peak in American homes (read Patriot Act) helped in the war on terror? How has classifying civil protest groups as domestic terrorist groups helped? How has the reclassification of what constitutes torture helped? Why would they include a section immuning themselves from prosecution concerning torture unless they were afraid of being prosecuted?
P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote