Thread: Sarah who?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-08, 11:45 PM   #12
daddydirt
even the losers

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife View Post
.....she might work out yet for McCain, but the first 72 hours can't be encouraging for his campaign. thus far, she's sort of a mashup of all the classic VP fiascos - what you might expect if you threw Dan Quayle, Spiro Agnew, and Thomas Eagleton into a blender.
two of those fiascos were elected btw.

oh the delicious irony as y'all jump aboard and ride the Obama sleaze machine for all it's worth. i am Laughing My Fucking Ass Off reading your posts while you hypocrites seem to be oblivious to the fact that you have become all that you profess to despise as you encourage and pass on smears and innuendo. guess you really didn't hate Karl Rove, just that he was a Republican.

as for her "inexperience" ---- by actually running a city as mayor, and a state as governor, she has racked up more executive experience than all of the other candidates combined. and in case you weren't sure, running for the office of President of the United States does not qualify as actual executive experience.

we'll see how it all plays out, my guess is that it's just another case of democrats underestimating republicans. as America gets to know her during this campaign, they'll probably like her a lot, she doesn't have an 80% approval rate in Alaska for nothing.

these VP choices do say an awful lot about the two Presidential candidates though. the supposed candidate for "change" plays it safe and picks a Washington insider and power player; while the angry, too old, supposed "same old same old" Republican picks an unknown woman.

a screenwriter couldn't have dreamed up a more interesting plot twist.

cheers =]

Last edited by daddydirt : 02-09-08 at 12:07 AM.
daddydirt is offline   Reply With Quote