Thread: Gas Prices
View Single Post
Old 26-04-06, 10:59 AM   #34
Sinner
--------------------

Well gas prices don’t really stop me from doing what I want to do, but it would be nice to have a little more cash to spend on other things. There are some solutions, we need to build more refineries, we need more oil out of the ground, we need to start drilling in Alaska and other Wildlife sanctuaries, screw the wild life and beauty of that state, we need more rigs off the coast around the world, do you know how much oil there is?, lots, unfortunately a lot of it is under land and water protected by environmental lobbyist. Will Bush as made one recommendation

–“Bush urged lawmakers to expand tax breaks for the purchase of fuel-efficient hybrid automobiles, a politically popular measure that's also supported by environmentalists. He also directed the Environmental Protection Agency to use its authority to temporarily waive air quality laws in states if that would relieve a local gasoline supply shortage.

So want cheap gas?, lets just kill the planet. I just don’t want to hear people like pisser coming back and complaining how they can’t breathe or complaining about beach closures and shit tho. So call your senator and lets start drilling!!!