View Single Post
Old 15-05-07, 04:06 AM   #10
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

Quote:
Actually, the opinions are most often those of both or the poster probably wouldn't be posting them.
The terms "most often" and "probably" leave room for exceptions and doubt, which was my original point (in the limitations of copy/paste).

Quote:
Of course I realize when liberals agree with each other it's only because they're parrots, but when conservatives agree with each other it's due to their profound intellectual scope, exceptional moral rectitude and laser-sharp insight leading them, completely independently, to the same conclusions.
I did not say that, you did.

Quote:
hours of research and composition
I didn't say that either. I said "hours of research then spend more time composing....".

Quote:
...to support your opinion that the Bush administration isn't a giant pile of flaming dogshit, we might as well cut to the chase and call you a Bush bot without further ado.
Whatever. I can (and do) dismiss your opinion just as easily as you dismiss mine. This interaction neither forwards the discussion nor serves any useful purpose.

Let's see you prove that the Bush Administration is actually comprised of "a giant pile of flaming dogshit". I do not have to do any research to prove that this is just a poisonous opinionated comment by you - it's self-evident.

If you really hate Bush that much I suppose you could convert to Islam and go join al-Qaeda. I really wouldn't recommend that, though.

Super hyperbolic statements laced with sarcastic comments and insults do not form the basis for an effective discussion or debate.

Again: No, Thank You.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote