View Single Post
Old 15-03-02, 05:26 AM   #9
twinspan
- a rascal -

Location: for security reasons, never the same as the President's
Nut keeps getting weirder....

well, been running Grok for a while now ("download####" dats only); most of them are 'more sources needed' or 'remotely queued'.

But some have successfully completed. AND they are actually present on my computer, not desaparecidos, which is nice.... However, My Grokster window is double-listing newly-completed MP3's (i.e. one song d/l'ed, one copy of it on my drive, but two listings of it in My Grok).

Double-clicking either listing plays the song, editing details only works for one listing, deleting one listing deletes that listing AND the file, but leaves the other listing intact; unless the file is playing, then only the selected listing disappears, leaving file and other listing intact. (I backed up the files in a different folder first.)

This is happening for both resumed and freshly-sought MP3's, but not with AVIs, which have d/l'ed OK and work fine, and have only 1 listing. Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Re Grok recognising "kazaadownload###" dats, my issue is not that Grok has any probs resuming them (it doesn't), but that once they are completed, I can't find them anywhere: not the completed file, nor the dat. That's why I'd like to try resuming them in Morph or KazaaLite. The full Kazaa (with all the spyware) recognised them, but Kazaa lite doesn't.

I'll re-install MorphFT later today and try the new reg and see if I can connect, then post any news (probably tomorrow).
twinspan is offline   Reply With Quote