View Single Post
Old 26-02-02, 11:14 AM   #19
goldie
yea, it's me.

Love

Quote:
Originally posted by Crankygirl
Hi GR, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one shunned by Morph. I am in the same leaky, sinking boat as you. Start page is there, but now I can't connect. Although it tells me it is trying to "connecting......" I hope this is just an upgrade glitch, but I am becoming a little less hopeful. I had noticed over the last 2 weeks that Morph had taken longer and longer to connect. Well we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed that things will change for the better in the NEXT 5 hours.
I hadn't noticed morph taking extra time connecting, I had noticed that a 2-3 weeks ago I get dropping nodes....drop one find another, dropped again grab another over and over, sometimes taking about 10 minutes between drops and connects.......

All that activity had sent me packing in search of other alternatives for my #1 proggie - didn't want to get caught with my pants down ya know

Hey Crankygirl - Chin-up!! Have you set up Winmx yet (thank goodness there's wide selection of apps for your downloading pleasure heehee. Tried the Winmx betas? Grab a open nap list and get busy honey - they (morph/kaz/grok) need us a helluva lot more than we need them, ain't that right <high fivin' ya>.

Passing you the fresh popcorn bag and a six pack of <insert beverage of *your* choice>. We'll all ride it out and see where it leads!

goldie is offline   Reply With Quote