View Single Post
Old 16-02-04, 02:21 PM   #52
scooobiedooobie

Quote:
Originally posted by JackSpratts
“My reaction is that the American people have had it with the big lie. Any attempt to link Kerry to me and make him look bad with that connection is completely false. We were at a rally for veterans at the same time. I spoke, Donald Sutherland spoke, John Kerry spoke at the end. I don't even think we shook hands. And they're also saying this organization, the Vietnam Veterans Against the War, was a Communist organization. This was an organization of men who risked their lives in Vietnam, who considered themselves totally patriotic. So anyone who slams that organization and slams Kerry for being part of it is doing an injustice to veterans. How can you impugn, how can you even suggest, that anyone like Kerry or any of these veterans were not patriotic? He was a hero there.” – Jane Fonda
lol, now your quoting jane fonda? if you want to try to appear the least bit credible, you should really find a more reputable source than hanoi jane.

Hanoi Jane's Definition of "Hero"

"Fonda defended Kerry as a patriotic hero for protesting the war, not for what he did in the war, but for protesting the war. That's what made him a patriotic hero to her. Yet she says that he is being smeared by being linked to her. How can those two both go together?"

"Kerry came back from Vietnam, and testified before Congress about the atrocities that were committed. He accused the U.S. military of murdering 200,000 Vietnamese citizens a year.

Now, a question to Senator Kerry: Sir, if you knew that these atrocities were going on in Vietnam, why didn't you report them to your superiors at the time, instead of waiting until you got back to testify to Congress? And why did you save your medals while you told your buddies to throw theirs away? We all know that story."

"This has been gnawing at me for the longest time. He knows these alleged atrocities are going on and doesn't tell anybody at the time, just engages in normal military service. Then when he gets his medals and comes back is when he starts ripping everything. Why didn't he report it at the time where he could have done something to stop it?"

"He witnessed the atrocities, then he came home, testified before Congress, met Jane Fonda, and is proclaimed a hero by Jane Fonda. To me a hero would have done something to try to stop them, rather than let them go on, then come back and use them to make himself look bigger than he is. "

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...tor.guest.html
scooobiedooobie is offline   Reply With Quote