View Single Post
Old 16-02-04, 01:31 PM   #50
JackSpratts

sap smears

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinner
The photo shows "Hanoi Jane" listening raptly
no it doesn't sinner. the photo shows people against the war at an outdoor event, one of whom is actress jane fonda, two years before she toured vietnam.

“My reaction is that the American people have had it with the big lie. Any attempt to link Kerry to me and make him look bad with that connection is completely false. We were at a rally for veterans at the same time. I spoke, Donald Sutherland spoke, John Kerry spoke at the end. I don't even think we shook hands. And they're also saying this organization, the Vietnam Veterans Against the War, was a Communist organization. This was an organization of men who risked their lives in Vietnam, who considered themselves totally patriotic. So anyone who slams that organization and slams Kerry for being part of it is doing an injustice to veterans. How can you impugn, how can you even suggest, that anyone like Kerry or any of these veterans were not patriotic? He was a hero there.” – Jane Fonda

Quote:
BUSH'S GUARD 'ACCUSER' ADMITS FAULTY MEMORY
so the guy who "can’t remember seeing bush" in the guard is now a liar because it turns out he actually can’t remember seeing bush? you guys are really getting carried away now.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote