View Single Post
Old 15-06-08, 04:54 PM   #15
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisser View Post
Our shitty economy

Ever rising gas prices, foreclosures skyrocketing, food prices through the roof, etc. blah blah.......
The only part of this post you got right was...........blah blah........

Seems quite clear the economy is doing just fine.

The Malls are packed with people spending money, I have to wait in line to get in any restaurant in my area any night of the week, people are lined up at the gas station pumping shitloads of $4+ gallon gas into their gas sucking Hummers and SUV's. New businesses are opening weekly and there are more jobs offered in the want ads than have been in 20 years.

The economy is only shitty for airlines, car manufacturers and disillusioned disgruntled, spoiled rotten Americans that are finally having to come to terms with the inevitability that the cheap oil ride was destined to end and that they now must accept that all the years of having anything and WASTEING everything are coming to an end.

Poor pisser might have to get a second job, if he even has one to begin with, or even educate himself to get a BETTER job because he is finally paying for a gallon of gas what the REST OF THE WORLD has been paying for over a decade.

But of course instead of acting like a true American like he claims to be by pulling himself up by his bootstraps and DEALING with it like so many Americans are, he wants to take the easy way out and blame the fucking government for his own illiteracy and poor choices in his pathetic life because now he might to actually get off his lazy ass and earn his keep.

I can't wait for 4 years down the road when things are 10 times worse with Obama Bin Laden at the helm and you ignorant pukes that voted for him are crying " you promised us HOPE and CHANGE".

Yea he's bringing change allright, mark my words, it isn’t going to be for the better.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote