View Single Post
Old 03-03-02, 11:07 AM   #19
zombywoof

Default Re: Enough allready phateboard...

Quote:
Originally posted by BuzzB2K

OK phateboard – How ‘bout you keep this in mind?
There's about 14 or 15 of us who used to post on the MusicCity Forum, several thousand posts between us. We did their tech support, answered questions, helped users get the most from Morpheus. What did we get out of doing this for them? They just shut the board down with no warning losing a lot of good information in the process. As to people working their butts off to provide us with the software to use, someone has put in al lot of work providing the tools for us, but it sure wasn't anyone from MusicCity\Streamcast. Twice they have pulled their users off the network they were on and given us a "New" repackaged program with their name pasted on it so as to who is giving up on whom...
A good point. As well, there were a number of us who did the same thing at the napster software forum, be their unpaid tech support. That was alright, I figured the person I help may be the one I download that hard to find song from one day and in some small way, help the user base grow. Also I have received a lot of good help from there too. That's what it was all about..Helping one another.
zombywoof is offline   Reply With Quote