View Single Post
Old 02-11-04, 07:43 PM   #18
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
If the American Government knew or planned 9/11 it would have to been done under the Clinton Admin's watch and not Bush's. The Terrorist were trained with the Democrats in Power. You know the 8 years before Bush took power. Guess them Dems thought Al Gore was going to win the election. Boy they really fucked up didn't they.

I still believe 9/11 was a Mossad Operation.

Which country gained the most from 9/11. It sure was not the USA.
They royally fucked it up! Either it was the neocons or the the Clinton agenda, they did fuck it up. Too many questions, too few answers.

And no, USA didn't gain squat from it except the PATRIOT ACT and the doom day's bill and a possible army draft...

Maybe it was in conjunction with the Mossad, It was recorded officially that 5 jewish persons were arrested because some ppl in the Sears building saw them dancing and rejoycing while talking pictures of the crumbling twin towers (WTF but true). Those 5 were arrested but released some 60 days later, maybe before, because they were confirmed Mossad agents.

As for being planned under Clinton or Bush, who knows Recently rewatched Alex's Jones Police State 2000, The first one made about police state. Even tho I hate to admit it, Clinton did install the systimatic random, road search block.

So who knows when the truth will come up. We are still waiting to hear from the official report on what killed JFK, been reclassified again, will not know for another 30? years?

Talked with my mom on sunday... She asked me, did you watch the news about the new Osama Bin Ladden recorded message? I replied of course I did, then she replied "I cannot believe it was an authentic recording, it's way too much convinient for the time it was released" aka few days before the big elections. She also said that she truly believed that it was a fake recording. Will not mentionned what she said next.

I personnally believe that Bush and almost it's whole adm knew what was going to happen on 9/11 and covered it up. What better way to invade some middle east countries that Bush Daddy could not do under it's presidency.

I'm also boggleld as to why, we never saw much of Bush wife... maybe they were afraid that she might pass for smarter than her pathetic houseband Strangely enough, I can remember the 3 previous first lady's name except for Bush wife.

Hope Bush will not win tonight!

Light a candle for freedom

Even tho Kerry is from Skulls & Bones as Dubya is
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote