View Single Post
Old 03-12-07, 05:19 PM   #11
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
Originally Posted by naz View Post
Also, the knee jerk reaction from some on the Left, to blame this woman was just wrong. To clarify, she had recently split up from her husband, moved to the Sudan to work in a mixed denomination establishment and had consulted her class to name the TEDDY BEAR. She suggested a name, they suggested Mohemmad, which is a very common name there. She saw no issue with that, how is she to know, she is a 55 year old english middle aged lady.
unless others on the left initially got the story wrong and thought she named the bear ,I take it you are probably referring to me... knee jerk or not, I will still partially stick by what I was saying.

Even in your usual suburban school in any western city in the last 5 years a request by the students to name a bear or a doll ..etc Mohammed would be met with concern by most teachers, I would expect. I really can't work out why this would be so strange? Of course they shouldn't have to do this just for the sake of the few fucking whack jobs out there who insist on covering their womens hair and face or even in extreme cases, their own due to their misguided religious beliefs. Teachers are..if I am not mistaken , probably more prone to the madness that is political correctness than a lot of other members of society, again I am sorry but I just can't believe she didn't have the thought 'letting the kids name the bear this name ,could mean trouble' .

How easy would it be for just one or 2 parents to coerce their children into getting rid an infidel teacher by naming something after someone that was forbidden by death?
I would even put money on the kids knew exactly what they were doing when they named the bear.

In the end the whole thing sounds more and more like a propaganda piece for the media to me but I am glad she got out of it alive.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote