View Single Post
Old 03-02-04, 02:14 AM   #6
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Thumbs down I tried...

I hate it when people don't bother to read posts and then complain about what they say, so I'll apologise in advance by saying that I only read about 1/3 of your post, Span. I wanted to read it all... but I couldn't - maybe I was blinded by 'the truth'. Never really bothered with Coulter's 'work'... now I know why...
Quote:
Posted by Span
"(Sheryl) Crow explained that the 'best way to solve problems is to not have enemies.' War solves that problem too: We won't have any enemies because we're going to kill them. Crow warned of 'huge karmic retributions that will follow.' She seemed not to understand that America going to war is huge karmic retribution. They killed three thousand Americans and now they're going to die." -- Ann Coulter, P. 248
What a moron.

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote