View Single Post
Old 24-11-07, 09:45 AM   #197
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonix
I have a sense of humor, but only to things that have merit as being humorous. That does not encompass being flamed and berated by a moderator.
Yeah, you sound like a regular laugh riot there chief. Did the lump of coal you had up your ass while you typed that turn into a diamond yet?

Sorry to upset your girlish plans for martyrdom, but there'll be no exile for you. As far as I'm concerned you'll just have to continue to take your insults like everyone else here, and count yourself luckier than some if it doesn't occur every single time you post. And quit pretending you don't contribute, you can out-smug and out-condescend the best of us.

My awesome moderator powers (which consist entirely of deleting one spam post from the music forum per average month) really needn't intimidate you so. They don't grant me any special privileges to call bullshit bullshit, I can do that all by myself. But your hissy is noted, and who knows, maybe your petition to the higher powers will be heard and they will intervene on your behalf and try to assuage my cruel and unfair reign of terror over you. Let me know how that works out for you.

As way of making amends however, I'll try to roll back time to the point you were making before my outlandish interruption. I believe it was something like: "Al Gore has cooties so global warming has cooties too, nyah nyah nyah."

Please update your bookmarks everyone and let's try to carry on.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote