View Single Post
Old 09-11-04, 02:59 PM   #25
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
...and, on the other point, about interferring with the entire Islamic world, I take your point Sinner--but please take mine.
I will read it and try to understand it but I doubt I will take it -

Quote:
Would a force invading America claiming they only had a hard-on for the Pentecostals or the Baptists be "messing with our infrastructure"?
I don't think America went into Iraq with the sole intention of attacking Wahhabism and Sunni Islamic followers, in fact I bet most of the Wahhabism followers came into Iraq after the invasion.

Quote:
True, Pentacostals and Baptists may not be 'evildoers,' but don't you think they'd take up arms and become 'insurgents,' and don't you think such would ripple through the entire Christian world and upset Americans as a whole?
Ok, I would say no, the entire Christian world would not be greatly effected to the point where followers at their own will would come running to America’s aid.

I am sure they would become insurgents to fight and die for what they believe in, and history would confirm this, look at the last 800 years of British occupation in Ireland. Many Catholics in Ireland hate Protestants and vice versa.

So, I believe like many Americans this is not a War against Islam. When the War in Iraq started it was not a War against Terrorist because there was no evidence Iraq was involved with the terrorist acts on Sept 11/ 2001 but now it is a War against terrorist because some parts of this invasion were poorly planned. There were not enough troops to secure the border and the country is now flooded with terrorist attacking American troops.

I don’t know if I answered any of your questions, I may have went off-course,

But hey, in other news - French Warmongers Shoot Down Africans,
How come Jacques Chirac doesn't need U.N.'s "permission" to invade Ivory Coast?