View Single Post
Old 14-01-07, 09:48 PM   #3
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

I dug deep enough to supply the information to make my point.

The article wasn't from the Washington Post, it's from the Washington Times. The Post also had a similar story.

A number of other news sources had similar stories on this subject. So, all these news sources just made the story up? I really don't think so.

Here's another article, this time a UPI report. Apparently, pressure from the GOP caused a turnaround of events in this matter.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.ph...3-101749-1793r

Ms. Pelosi got caught with her panties down.

It's "a way of life" for both sides - unless they get caught, which was my point. Again, so much for "the most ethical Congress". They'll only be ethical when they get caught and we make them be ethical.

The GOP can dig up just as much dirt on Democrats as Democrats can dig up on the GOP.

At least now ALL Americans will benefit from the new minimum wage law.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote