View Single Post
Old 12-10-06, 09:57 PM   #11
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Hey, it's not about what I believe. It's about the reality of how politicians behave. Somehow you think Bush is gonna wake up one day an say, "I wanna ruin my career." It's not gonna happen. Nobody in public office has a conscience, but you still expect them to act human.

And you still haven't answered my last question. After the Republican ship has gone down in flames and Democrats rule the world, what next? Once your contempt for all things neocon is vindicated, what, do you achieve nirvana or will we all ascend into heaven or something? Do you really believe that the status quo will change while the same politicians are still in Washington playing the same games? Ya think a little honesty from the president is gonna erase the last three years of war and undo 9/11? Do you think if our soldiers just pack up and leave Iraq that Al Qaeda will let bygones be bygones? You think they won't follow us home to kill us inside our own borders?

Do you actually believe that once Bush's term ends, things will actually get better? And you thought I was dreaming when I said Iraqis could govern themselves.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote