View Single Post
Old 19-03-06, 10:29 PM   #15
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

The Washington Post just put a major hole in the (lack of) Iraq reconstruction and success story told by the liberal media:

Quote:
Tales of loss and progress

But it was not bad in the ways they see covered in the media -- the majority also agreed on this. What they experienced was more complex than the war they saw on television and in print. It was dangerous and confused, yes, but most of the vets also recalled enemies routed, buildings built and children befriended, against long odds in a poor and demoralized country. "We feel like we're doing something, and then we look at the news and you feel like you're getting bashed." "It seems to me the media had a predetermined script." The vibe of the coverage is just "so, so, so negative."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11892317/

if you want to know what is going on in Iraq, maybe you should ask those who have been there instead of listening to blowhard liberal politicians whose only goal is to defeat conservatives at any cost.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote