View Single Post
Old 06-09-02, 05:45 PM   #22
kento
Apprentice Napsterite

Big Laugh

okay i can't help but feel a little outmatched here by the awe-inspiring intelligences of my fellow napsterites TG you have "dumbed it down" enough so that I can now understand it (yet without patronising me for not getting it earlier....so thank-you for that kindness) Now with that said i MUST say this:

there is just so much RELEVANT and good information here that it is going to me a GREAT DEAL of time to fully digest it all (my estimates so far...it will take me a month to fully take in all the GREAT ideas being shared here)

another thing i wanted to point out is this...we are acting like a "sounding board" for our own and other's ideas...almost like a resonance of thoughts instead of sound the vibrations of inspiration are being moved about here during this discussion.

next

i have been tempted to ask some of my 'stupid questions' off the board (particuliarly where i ask TG or others to elaborate a little more) so that I want sound more dumber than i really may be...but yet i put my pride aside for joy of knowledge I may gain by associating with my peers who have a little more (going on upstairs) than i do. :-)

oh and the MOST important point i would like to make is this:

I am willing to bet that THIS Disscussion and OTHERS similiar or just like it that go on here...have a more FAR-reaching IMPACT than any of us even realise...while many of us (maybe I should just say me) can't really REALISE or achive these concepts....SOMEBODY out there listening to and reading this CAN.....so we are basically "brainstorming" for them and theorising together the "concept" and leave the actual blueprinting, diagrams and fruition of the FINAL idea to that 'unknown other entity' present here...always watching looking for the spark to flame their inspiration into red hot action and possibly the summation of all our hopes and dreams: the really kick ass p2p client (unstoppable except by us J Q. Public)

thanks, everyone,

-kento :-)
kento is offline   Reply With Quote