View Single Post
Old 19-06-04, 04:34 PM   #193
multi
Thanks for being with arse

i can see reasons for not making it compatible with the original release..

as has been the problem with protocol changes in clients before
having one old client in an environment of new client will make it a weak link and be the hole where the whole network can be brought down..

i have known about the spoofing peoples nicks and being a third party in any private discussions they might be having.... but havent mentioned it anyone or talked about it publicly because its a pretty malicious idea...(in a trusted group you shouldnt need to worry about this..but all the same ..)
this needs to be fixed..and the new client encouraged to be taken up in all established meshes..

i have dicussed this with a few waste users and have come to the conclusion the upgrade would be an easy process (just make sure you mesh isnt called default in your profile manager)

sorry jack, but you have done your best to dicourage people from trying the new clients ever since wasted came out..i can understand a certain loyalty to the first release ..but really there is a few gaping holes there that need patching ...i would seriously suggest once the SF releasers get 1.5 out of beta all meshes upgrade...

%=0.2c

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote