View Single Post
Old 06-02-07, 07:24 PM   #10
Nicobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post

it's an evil empire run by corporations
and John Howard.. you think its Bush and that senile old asshat that run the show but it really always been our Johnny all along. He was there in washington for the 911 event which he probably helped ochestrate months or years before Bush even got into office. As the the leader for the worldwide organization of conservatives he has been calling the shots all along. Don't underestimate this guy, you might think he is a little two-bit nobody but he holds reign over the most powerful consecrative leaders in the world today.

We are a country run by blood sucking government workers that just vote for their paycheck. It's a given that over 50% of the people in the USA get their checks from our gov. one way or the other.

When other industries experience a slow down there are layoffs and cost cutting measures. This has NEVER happened with gov. workers. The worst that happens with them is that they get reclassified/transfered with usually a pay raise. Private industry has had to cut back on health care benefits because of the costs. Have any of you heard of the same thing happening to our wonderfully gov employees?

Here in CA they get to retire at 50 with 90% of their pay, full health benefits and a cost of living increase every year. They, like most gov workers don't even pay into SS. I probably won't even get SS, But I'm sure I'll liable for funding our "wonderfull" hardworking govm'nt workers.