View Single Post
Old 08-06-05, 08:56 PM   #9
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
How old are you?? 10??? Your maturity just shines with every post....
Ok, how old are you to only trash others post like 9/11 conspiracy theory without trashing them when you feel bored at your job without ever giving a second thought about this subject?

And on another matter, Why don't you just fuck off? Religion seems to be a big matter to Bush and his followers' the Bushchevics. Is that your case?

I remember the time I took to set up a waste network with you thinking that, you being a napsterite would atleast share the same passion as we on this board do. Boy was I stunned that you only wanted to talk about politics on our first chat. This was a total turn off for me, my opinion of you just went down the
at that time. Guess you are the second one to make it on my ignore list, CONGRAT SINNER, you just got up next in rank to another useless troll that is already on the ignore list.

Yeah, keep on posting pics of girls getting wet t-shirts, of you having a good time (without ever seeing your face???) and supporting the Bushies war without ever having to get your hands dirty. That's the way to go.

To finish off another discussion, i'm also Irish, my mother's family name by birth is Harvey.

Edit : You once posted that you lived in Ireland, just wondering in which part you lived, the protestant part or the cath part where they force some young girls that were raped, to have been forced on them to have their baby because they were denied abortion because of religion without thier consent?

Just wondering.

Like tk said in a previous thread, it's really easy to bitch about a regime when you have not even remotely the balls to get involved. To me, it only result as chickenshit talk from your part.

See you in the morning since you don't have the net at you place and only bitch at your workstation. IMO, that's truly pathetic.

Last edited by miss_silver : 08-06-05 at 09:39 PM.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote