View Single Post
Old 07-06-05, 09:42 PM   #4
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo
The Taliban and al-Qaida detainees are upset that someone wrote nasty words in their Koran. They are like spoiled kids in high school mad that someone wrote a bad thing in their yearbook. NEWSFLASH to the Taliban and al-Qaida detainees, YOU ARE IN PRISON. If you don't like it, don't be flying planes into buildings. A word to the Taliban and al-Qaida detainees, you like to say 'God willing' a lot. Turns out God was willing to put you in prison, think about that...
I agree with you here. Unfortunatly there are a bunch of other spoiled bratts in the Middle East willing to riot and kill people when they hear that things like this have happened. When 3,000 of our civilians were murdered we were justified in calling ourselves the victim of terrorism, but when people think we're attacking their religion then in their opinion we're the bad guys and we deserve to be blown up. It's becoming a dangerous situation, it's hurting our image in the Middle East, and it's making it very difficult to bring an end to this war. Those prisoners should be tried, convicted, and most of them put to death, and their Korans sent home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
To tell the truth, If I ever was cited to appear in court and was givin a bible to swear on, I wound SPIT on it.
Knowing that, you'll never be called to the witness stand, so it all works out.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote