View Single Post
Old 19-11-04, 08:30 PM   #28
gregorio

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
A Nazi sympathizer eh? Don't pick on Sinner too much, he's got similiar ideas about the "jewish problem".
Not really a Nazi sympathizer, - there were actually times when I would have considered myself a communist.

Quote:
The laws of war apply to everyone equally reguardless of your bias and ignorance. The insurgents are organized and they've admitted it themselves.
There is no law that binds nations, - there are treaties that bind nations, treaties like the Geneva convention and the several Hague conventions that the U.S. ratified if I'm not mistaken. And a guerilla fighter and the soldier of a proper state committing crimes are entirely different things. You may call it hypocrisy, but that's the way it is.

Quote:
So you snakes won't be able to take over the world then, damn!
Taking over the world through military means is an anachronistic concept.

Quote:
There's nothing more reliable than "independent sources" is there? Why I bet you'd be willing to stake you life on them, so if less than 2,000 dead civilians are found you'll kill yourself right?
No. I will call it a lie and continue to claim there were more than 2,000 civilian deaths. That is called ignorance, - something the average American should be quite familiar with, the only difference being that I choose to be in that state rather than being forced into that state by my lack of ability to inform myself.

Quote:
While hatred is a pretty easy thing to spread the macho culture of the mid-east looks down on sniveling cowards probably more than americans so europeans won't be nearly as influential as they'd like.
I wouldn't want Europe to gain that kind of influence. It's about giving these countries the choice between an imperialistic U.S. of A., the neo-stalinist Putin and the moderate EU. We are already seeing that terrorism is concentrating on the U.S. and Russia what more should we wish for?

I am playing advocatus diaboli here, but really, watching the U.S. screw itself in Iraq is kind of entertaining.
gregorio is offline   Reply With Quote