View Single Post
Old 19-01-07, 08:01 AM   #70
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
Since your kind will most likely keep the US out of Iran's affairs for as long as possible I'm pretty sure we'll be totally unable to stop whatever is going to happen.
Seeing TG's post on the news that China can now knock out satellites makes me ask...

what about China.?.they don't invade parts of the middle east or meddle in their affairs anywhere as much as UK/US they don't have the media in all their cities controlled by parties only interested in making it a one sided issue, no. they do not really
need to worry about being hated by Muslims.

I find it interesting that the west a few hundred years ago got much of the technologies from the near and far east that helped form the technologies we use today, once apon a time the travelers from the east brought back more and more ideas philosophies and culture to the emerging western world. many things like the fact we use zero come from there, it's in the history books but it's not being taught.

so should China worry if nukes start flying over there ? they have enough interest in the area to
want to at least to not want to see things completely destroyed, but the west somehow must have the injustices it has perpetrated against the region undone. Maybe even learn one of the biggest lessons of its existence.

Reexamine the last two or three hundred years of the involvement of the west in that area, and the emigration of certain ethnic races from the region to our cities and why when the immigration to our cities reached a certain threshold about 10 or so years ago ,where it had become much more even in numbers we find our selves suddenly in a war where one of the parties becomes an unrelenting dishonest enemy who's goal is to only destroy the west by any means possible

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote