View Single Post
Old 15-01-07, 02:36 AM   #31
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

The U.S. probably will not need to do much - at least at first. Israel will probably nuke Iran.

I don't like that, but I can't really blame them under the circumstances - Iran has pledged to obliterate Israel.

Israel doesn't have much of a choice but to act if they want to survive, and I'm sure they do.

It will probably start with conventional bunker busters and low yeild nuclear bunker busters taking out hardened nuclear facilities inside Iran. The nuclear capabilities of Iran will be toast.

Might be the start of WW3. It's a very bad situation. The Muslims are going to have to face the facts that terrorism and jihad is not the answer to anything.

14th century Byzantine Emperor Manuel II Palaeologus wote "Everything Mohammad brought was evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached" - therein lies the real problem.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote