View Single Post
Old 23-07-05, 11:50 AM   #2
naz
-

everything will be fine, the limited float is a reflection of the strength of the chinese economy and is overdue. Bush has been bitching about the undervalued yuan for years.

Although if china diversifies its currecy reserves as it is likely to do (it's pegged to a basket of currencies now rather than the greenback soley) it may bring about a fall in the dollar, which is bad news for everyone.

China's worked hard for its growth. Don't expect them to lose control. A conventional war with the US is impossible and vice versa. They've also got the Olympics in 2008 and any confrontation over Taiwan will be put off until after that. And I expect the US will just let them take it.
I’ve been a little down because today my doctor diagnosed me with John Travolta Syndrome. It’s a condition where your face or head grows laterally, getting wider year by year. It’s not so much of a problem and it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just a condition. In fact mine is good because it means my brain is getting bigger too. But not that Travolta guy, his head is mostly fat. The doctors said I am much smarter than John Travolta and I believe them.
naz is offline   Reply With Quote