View Single Post
Old 02-09-06, 11:14 PM   #27
multi
Thanks for being with arse

there is much that is great about USA.. as much as people like to paint me as anti-american ,as I have said before .I love the history and have been interested in the politics for a fair while.

I agree it doesn't really matter which side is in power anymore

what does matter is some of the ideals in your constitution that have held the country together over the last 500 years be restored instead of being eroded
by every new government for their own advantage

There has been many diverse cultures live together and even a civil war so it could be so. Along with the fear of terrorisim and an ongoing campaign of promoting fear of lack and from invasion from things outside the self that has been on the airwaves for decades, there has been a major shift in the way people deal with it. Drugs ,religon even sport and fitness ..but religon has become the big winner
because of intense lobbying by some powerful religous and ethnic groups and for humans it's always
the easiest option to give away their power to these ideas than to take on self empowerment.

Little wonder
people will entertain ideas of a government coverup of 911. I personaly think its only going to be realised properly after many years, if any of it is true and at the moment it only serves as huge distraction for what is really going on. So what happens to this rather huge society armed to the teeth and fed on a healthy diet of fear and soap opera politics ?

People get sick and turn to drugs and medicine turn to crime and violence turn to the mysterious forces that shape the universe..and yet we sit around and wonder why things are going to shit. The corporations and their governments have you where they want you glued to your screens ,high ,praying that fuckall will happen if your a good person . The threat of nuclear war is something that has been again promoted and
gladly distributed enmasse by those that suffered it through the cold war era. They need that extra fear
promoting ingredient in the mix because many are starting to wake up out of this illusion .

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote