View Single Post
Old 16-02-04, 11:49 AM   #44
JackSpratts

Quote:
oh so the "bush camp" put this pic out? i assume you have proof of that?

i know this may shock you but not every negative thing out of the pike runs across Gilespie's desk.
i was quoting you span. you and scooby brought the pics into the forum in an attempt to falsely discredit kerry by association. you are in the bush camp are you not (ok ok, i’m making an assumption here. now’s your chance to renounce him, lol)

Quote:
oh sorry i forgot the Dems are paragons of truth and integrity (well as long as you throw out Clinton getting impeached for lying and having no integrity).
“lying” about one’s sex life is irrelevant, and it’s nobody’s business unless i guess you’re in the taliban or some other religious fundamentalist group like the right wing apparently. still. we’re talking about kerry and bush, or are you guys still running against clinton? btw, he was aquitted.

exaggerating or lying about your own “take the easy way out” military career while lying about a true war hero in an attempt to smear him is in a whole different category don’t you think?

while sending 500 americans to their deaths by lying about the reasons to them, to congress and to the world is truly a contemptible act.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote