View Single Post
Old 20-02-05, 09:07 PM   #3
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankGirl
In the light of these numbers bullying people into submission with ligitation threats is starting to be a considerable source of income for the record cartel. None of this money goes to the artists, of course.
Bullying???????? Yea it's not like they broke the law or anything. "My Roomate did it" Now thats using the "buddy" system. When swimming in shark infested waters and a shark approaches......feed your "buddy" to him and make your escape.

Why should any of the money go to the already rich artists. Nausiating the way you act like Britney or any of the music and movie celebrities are hurting for cash and the RIAA keeps them chained up in dungeons until they're needed to perform.

P2p's big claim is that stealing doesn't hurt the Artsits or the RIAA. So if the RIAA does recover money from winning lawsuits against people that stole their property, how do you figure the Artists deserve, much less need any of the money that the RIAA has PAID big bucks to retrieve?

You show me a Starving Artist that isn't starving do to his/her own wasteful spending, alcohol/drug abuse, and greed on their very own part. According to VH1's "It's great to be Britney Spears", Miss Britney buys her thong panties 40 pair at a time from Victorias Secret in EVERY color of course. She recently spent a few weeks in a posh Aspen Hotel Penthouse suite at $12,000 per night.

Please do tell why you feel the artists deserve more excess than they already enjoy, take for granted, and thorougly waste on trivial infantile egotistical just because I can bullshit like $12,000 dollar per night hotel suites that can never be justified in any way for costing that much.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote