View Single Post
Old 26-01-07, 07:40 PM   #93
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

First of all, in referring to my 'essay on psychoanalysis' I assume you're talking about the few sentences of my post wherein your psychotic behavior is mentioned. I hardly feel this comprises an essay, but I suppose to someone of your intelligence the concepts might seem dauntingly complex. Obviously you were unable to comprehend the larger point of the post but that's fine, had it been intended for your understanding I would've used much smaller words and possibly drawn some pictures.

Quote:
I could do a really big, wordy post on your odd behaviour...
I seriously doubt that you could. I've never seen you make a 'big wordy post' about anything.

While it's quite clear that you seem to think that your constant chihuahua-like yapping at the heels of some of the most intelligent members of this forum has some kind of gravity or eloquence, my advice would be to stick to your one-liner movie reviews and knee-jerk dismissals of topics over your head, or, in short, just keep pretending you're above it all and save yourself the effort, which in your case I'm sure would be considerable.

But I can see you don't really need this advice, you're already the master of the technique:

Quote:
...but I really don't give a shit.
Of course. We're to assume that not giving a shit is why you just had to search up a four year old post, a post you must have remembered for four years in order to even be able to find it? My, that's quite an impression to carry around for something you don't give a shit about.

I also do not mention the gender of the marine in question, so it's your imagination that I was revealing a particular sexual preference. And the fact that you can even imagine that I might've made this little joke 'to give myself credibility' is just fucking weird. Talk about a potential psychoanalytic essay...

If one takes the time to explain their position in 'big wordy posts' they don't have to worry about their credibility. It's there for anyone to see.

Clearly this is why you on the other hand are so obsessed with the concept.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote