View Single Post
Old 16-03-02, 11:36 PM   #4
petriburg

Buzz, Snowman, I heartily agree with you that Morpheus hardly offers any useful features. I downloaded the "new" preview edition (preview of what?), and was utterly disappointed with the pesentation, and even more so the results. Thus it was that PE dwelt upon my computer for less than 48 hours (I've plenty of disc space and ditto RAM, but none available for programs which are useless to me). In that time, Morpheus delivered none of the songs I'd been looking to download.
This begs the question: with what do I replace what was previously my principal p2p program? WinMX is one which I use from time to time, but even with NapMX to load the servers, MX can still be mighty frustrating with its queueing and other "wait for your turn" devicess. Then there's AudioGalaxative - when I tried downloading its satellites, it gave Ad-aware indigestion and a mild heart attack! (Is there a clean version of Galaxy around? I can't remember seeing one in the forum). Friends who are using AudioGalaxy report excellent results. And recent reports inthe forum indicate BearShare being productive.
So, if you had to pick one p2p program of those currently available, what would it be?

"You are old, father William," the young man said,
"And you hair has become very white;
And yet you incessantly stand on you head -
Do you think, at your age, it is right?"
Lewis Carroll.
petriburg is offline   Reply With Quote