View Single Post
Old 22-10-04, 03:46 PM   #35
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
I disagree, one thing I find is the fact many Americans and Canadians are really not that bright and they get there news and political info from movies like Moore's. Yes it is propaganda and it has been used before, Germany in the 1930's for example. I am not comparing America today to Germany in the 30's either. Just trying to balance it out, If you liked F9/11 maybe you should see one of these other movies to get a different view and info. Only in the mind of a far left coast liberal would question this kind of "response"
as you may have guessed, from various oblique references i may have made over the past year or two, that i am not a fan of the president...

but i can honestly tell you that i d/l'ed Farenheit 9/11 in two parts....and never got past the first part. it wasn't even a question of like or dislike - it was interesting, but it wasn't particularly compelling....and ultimately, i deleted the second part without ever seeing it (i needed the HD space).

so you're probably right, in that someone who really bought into the movie should see the response, but my feeling that anyone with reasonable critical thinking skills should have come to their own conclusions a long time ago without the help of a movie. of course this may not describe the average American voter, either
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote