Thread: Falluja Siege
View Single Post
Old 23-04-04, 06:19 PM   #11
AweShucks
Just Looking Around

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
Gee, sorry to hear this AweShucks, hope your folk serving abroad are allright.
So far so good My little Bro will probably be going to Iraq within the next month or so as well.

Quote:
Truth is that we believe, either you because you believe in a cause that you think is just, or either me that thinks that this whole mess could have been avoided in the first place if the US gov would have been more patient with the UN investigation.
The UN Investigation had been ongoing since the first gulf war. How patient does one have to be? Keep in mind 14+ UN resolutions against Iraq was not enough reason, most of which were under the Clinton Admin.

Even if the U.S. government was wrong I have and always will support our troops 110% regardless of the time place or reason.

Quote:

My story was taken from the BBC website, accuse them if you want for writing propaganda. Only posting political news here
I never accused you of writing it I only used the term "your story" because you happened to have posted it