Thread: Falluja Siege
View Single Post
Old 23-04-04, 03:04 PM   #9
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by AweShucks
I say what I say because I have served and trained with these troops. I also have several family members currently serving or have served in the Mid East "Iraq-Afghanistan". I know first hand the U.S. troops are better trained than this and would not engage "fire" under these circumstances without cause. In every war there is a chance for civilian casualties nobody ever denied that. But your story is so far from the truth it's pathetic propaganda!

You just believe everything you want to hear don't you!
Gee, sorry to hear this AweShucks, hope your folk serving abroad are allright. I know that the armed forces need to be train properly for the safety of the whole troop he's/she's serving with, but, I just wonder how anybody would react being placed in front of an angry Falluja mob even if he/she were trained? Truth is that we believe, either you because you believe in a cause that you think is just, or either me that thinks that this whole mess could have been avoided in the first place if the US gov would have been more patient with the UN investigation.

We alway believe what we want to believe or want to hear what we want to hear according to our own "Parameters" as to what we would consider the truth or what we would consider to be total bull. We all perceive differently because most of us are on different wavesleinght, we are all unique individuals. To be thinking the same way, all of us, would make a very boring world

My story was taken from the BBC website, accuse them if you want for writing propaganda. Only posting political news here

I respect everyone opinion or imput here aslong as namecalling or labeling doesn't occur
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote