That is not approved liberal behaviour.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy boy
some jerk broke into my house..
i still don't lock the doors at night..
Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Something isn't quite right in your head dude; unless the door or window is your most valuable possession.
Quote:
should i be scared coz some fuckhead threatened me once or twice? have 6 locks on my door so I can feel safe?? I don’t think so!
Do you have some macho ego hyperinflation? It's common fucking sense. You have people around who break into houses....respond accordingly.

Quote:
Name me one country where personal freedom is larger than right here in the netherlands and i will give you points for this one! so imho the gun ownership is a small sacrifice to make.
Yeah you can buy drugs and whores legally, good for you. Defending the lives and property of your family and your neighbors just isn't significant in your country is it? Wow, am I jealous.

Quote:
Only in a perfect world, which is not the world we live in.
I don't try for a perfect world, just a better one. You're apparently content with the occasional robbery and home break-in, I'm not.

Quote:
@The Knive, recidivism might be zero if you are willing to trade in a little bit of your humanity. The death certificate of some one who just got KILLED by lethal injection, gas chamber or by what ever means the inmate's live was TERMINATED, clearly states MURDER!!!! All done in your name too. (provided you live in a state that does have capital punishment) Indeed i would be proud of that too
http://www.answers.com/murder&r=67

Murder:#1 The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

You're flat out lying there toy boy. The execution of murderers in the US is the most lawful killing you'll ever find.

I'm starting to suspect theknife is a closet conservative.

Quote:
Personally I think life in jail is much more of a punishment than death. I can only imagine what 50,60,70 years of climbing the walls of his/her cell must be like. Plain torture if you ask me.

Hey, I just lost some of my liberal views
The criminals themselves almost always disagree with your sadistic view and prefer life in prison instead of death.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote