View Single Post
Old 06-08-05, 05:50 PM   #14
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
So how did that turn out? Did you give him a warm compassionate hug? Or did you start thinking the world would be a better place if he were dead?
No, i kicked his ass!

Quote:
Something isn't quite right in your head dude; unless the door or window is your most valuable possession.
should i be scared coz some fuckhead threatened me once or twice? have 6 locks on my door so I can feel safe?? I don’t think so!

Quote:
And you can be just as happy owning a gun. The difference is freedom.
Name me one country where personal freedom is larger than right here in the netherlands and i will give you points for this one! so imho the gun ownership is a small sacrifice to make.

Quote:
Who does?
in a way you did: So how did that turn out? Did you give him a warm compassionate hug? Or did you start thinking the world would be a better place if he were dead?

Quote:
No I don't.If your only concern is preventing crime then no post facto action is going to work.
touche, that one is yours

Quote:
Yes there is. You seem concerned with not having a gun involved in your robbery while I'd rather there be no robbery at all.
Only in a perfect world, which is not the world we live in.

@The Knive, recidivism might be zero if you are willing to trade in a little bit of your humanity. The death certificate of some one who just got KILLED by lethal injection, gas chamber or by what ever means the inmate's live was TERMINATED, clearly states MURDER!!!! All done in your name too. (provided you live in a state that does have capital punishment) Indeed i would be proud of that too