Old 14-05-04, 12:44 AM   #36
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Quote:
Originally posted by Squid
yeah and loads of idiots think it's fake. fucked up thrad here-
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=354134
the funny is present.
Jeeps... and I thought I was the only one who felt it was a little suspicious! Some of the suggestion raised are ridiculous - like the fact that there could never be more than one person who owns a crappy white garden chair, or even paint a wall magnolia! Same goes for the orange jumpsuit. Pretty poor stuff really.

However, I'm just pointing out that the video is heavily (and poorly) edited. For example, Berg's screaming starts before the knife is pulled - yet he is sat there motionless and his mouth does not open... the video is dubbed - simple as that. Christ, I could have done better than that! Albed - to answer your question, I used squid's link. I also downloaded it twice, just incase I had a corupted copy, but the dubbing's just as bad. Check it out again.

Before anyone lays into me over this, be aware that I ain't blaming it on anyone - I'm simply pointing out a few flaws. Check out the time codes on the picture... I'm hardly a military analyst but the order of the timecodes pretty much shows that the video hasn't just been edited, it's been re-arranged. Look, these are presented in the order that they are shown in the video...

Picture 1

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote